Friday, May 18, 2007

Just so Beautiful!!!

Have you ever seen something that just gives you those butterflies in your stomach cause you want it so darn bad??? Wel this is what gave me butterflies a few weeks ago. I went with my sister and my mom to a track meet in Boulder city, Nv to watch my brother and this is what I saw when we pulled up and I just could not help myself but to run over and take a picture!!! Anywyas, I just wanted to share that with everyone!!! Here is a challenge, post a picture of something that you have seen that gives you butterflies that you would just love to have!!!!! Hope to see pictures soon!!!!

3 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

I remember that day, If it was not for your Mother, You would of never seen that car... LOL

Unknown said...

Nice ride!! I love those old cars too!

Melissa said...

Hey it's Melissa. Long time since we've talked. How ya doing? Leave me a post-I'm having a giveaway. Hope things are going good for you. Nice car-Rob would definitely want that! Keep in touch-email me sometime. Take care-bye!