Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Here is my little Kaley all ready for Summertime!!! She just looks so darn cute in her new bikini I bought her!!! And boy does she love to go swimming... We have a pool outside and everyday after school she just cant wait to go out there and play. I dont blame here with the temperatures being in the 90's i would want to go play too. Occasionally I will lay outside next to the pool while she is playing so I can get a little sun on my white body...LOL Well hope everyone has a wonderful summer and stays cool and safe!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hello-I got you signed up. Glad to hear things are going good. When you gonna come out here and visit? You need to meet Chloe. She will be 2 in July. It would be great if you guys could make it out for her bday? A though anyways. ttyl. love ya

Alpicks Treasures said...

Hey, you stole my picture, what a butt head, just because I take better pictures, that was off the old camera that has 1.3 pixels, not bad... OK you can use it.

Unknown said...

She looks so much like you and your Mom! You both will have to come out next time your Mom comes, would love to see you. Hug Kaley for me!