Wednesday, May 16, 2007


KALEY: " But mom I got this last month, why am I getting it again???"
MOM: " Because you are just so darn smart!!!!!" Thats my girl!!
Hello to everyone, and how are ya??? Its Shila here in the lovely world of blogs, trying to figure this thing out. hat has everyone been up to that I have not heard from in awhile?? I am doing alright, I live in Pahrump, Nevada, a town just about 75 miles from Beatty where I originally came from. I stay at home pretty much all the time taking care of the house duties and my daughter Kaley who is almost 7 years old, she will be 7 in July. She is in First grade, and one of the smartest kids you will ever meet, atleast I think so anyways..LOL. She is my little honor roll girl!!! I guess you can say that everything is ok here for me, atleast I am happy and that all we want in life is to be happy!!! Well I guess thats enough for today, i will try my hardest to remember to keep posting on here...Im hoping to hear from some family I havent seen in like forever...For those that are ever on Yahoo messanger let me know cause I have one too, my name for it is smileygrad2000, hit me up some time and we can chat....Talk to you'alls later...Love ya, Shila ;)

2 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

well its about time you post. Give Kisses to Kaley and Whats up with you telling Ryan that, now you cant come home for the weekend!. Love ya Mom

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I've posted and you never returned the favor!! Glad to see your blogging, you can keep in touch with all of us here, Erin and Melissa both have blogs, head over to my Country Pleasures blog to check us out! Hugs!