Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kaley being herself, she looks so darn cute. She is getting so big, i cant believe she is gonna be 7 in 3 weeks, time sure does fly by fast when your least expecting it. She will be greatly missed while being gone to her dads house for the summer break. It gets a little lonely in my house around 3 cause thats the time she usually comes home from school and we spend some time together. i miis the late night kisses and hugs goodnight and the crawling in her bed with her to tuck her in. Its only summer, i need to look at it as if she is having lots of fun with her dad cause im sure she is. I miss you and love you baby, see you soon!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Gee thanks for putting me in that shot. You could of cropped it!..

Unknown said...

Ha Ha!! I think that gets you back Sis for posting a bad pic of me once or twice! lol Kaley looks like her Dad here. It's hard to let them go for so long, but time will pass sooner than you think, just keep busy, like writing to your Aunt more often! lol

Unknown said...

Yes, Wes is enjoying being a grandpa! Heath and Stephanie are due with our 4th grandbaby in a couple of weeks or sooner! :)

Melissa said...

I remember when I first met her. It wasn't too long after Rob and I got married. I don't think we'd been married a year yet. I think that she was either 3 or fixin to be. Time sure does fly. She doesn't seem like she should be that old. I keep telling myself that about Chloe. She will be 2 next month. What happened to my baby? I sure do miss her. hope all is well. ttly.