Monday, June 4, 2007


To all you that dont know, this is my Hunny, his name is Brandon. He is a hard working mechanic who loves his toys. He loves to go motorcycle riding in the desert and is in the process of building 2 race cars for the dirt track here in pahrump. He's the do it yourself type or dont do it at all person, by that i mean building his race cars right here in our driveway. He has so much fun doing it and I just love to go to the races and watch him shoot for that first place. He has gotten up to second but no victory win yet, but it will come. He also loves to sit on his butt after a hard day of work and play on his computer or the xbox or just watch some good ol' TV (like he is here in the picture)..Shhhh he dont know I took this one of him, I thought it was cute thats why I am posting it!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats a good picture of him. We need to talk... Love ya Mom