Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Beautiful Daughter!!!!!




Look at my little Miss Kaley B, isnt she just getting so big and just as beautiful as ever!!!! I guess she had some pictures taken with her Dad in California so i kinda took them off his webpage so i can display them too!!! I cant believe how a picture makes her look so grown up! She just lost her 2 front top teeth the other day at the dentist, so thats good she wont be one of the toothless wonders at school during picture time. LOL..How many of us really have that picture from school with some missing teeth???? I bet lots of us. She was lucky enought to loose all 4 front when she didnt have pictures, must be nice....lol.... I sure cant wait to see her again, I miss her bunches!!! Only 5 more days and she will be 7 years old!!!!!

2 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

I see you made good use out of them. She looks all grown up, or at least getting there. I miss her bunches too.

Melissa said...

I love these pics. She is so beautiful! She's looks like a young adult, not a 7 year old!